Monday, November 19, 2007

Thing 23: everything

I'm really glad I took part in this programme, and not just for the material gain. I was already familiar with most of the things in the programme, but I think I benefited from looking at them as actual items, skills, or resources, and thinking how they can fit into my life, and not just sort of taking them for granted.

I must've been on the internet for 11 years now, and I forget how very very different things are now, and by different I mean far more useful (although it's hard to be simple concepts like IRC and newsgroups). I guess you could say I'm a Tech kind of person, but it was good to think of things from an introductory perspective and ask the question "what is this for, and what can I do with it?"

And yes, I will continue to continue to use many of the resources from the programme. Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cheers for your comments it has been enjoyable reading your progress and watching the light bulb turn on.